Because the witty wiz of nonentity, Expertofnone,nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I KNOW, RIGHT? Surely you must want to know what must be happening inside that head of hers to do the inexplicable thing of nominating my blog and EVEN saying that it has substance!
(You MUST check out her blog HERE and help me decide if she needs help turning those screws back in her head.)
I don’t deny that the wiz made me smile though, even if it was mixed with astonishment. So a humongous thank you for you, ExpertofNone!
BUT, every delightful thing has its consequences. And the nomination goes with these:
*If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
*Thank the person who gave you this award. (Thank you, ExpertofNone! )
*Include a link to their blog. (Done that.)
*Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (Hard part. Tsk.)
*Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. (After I choose, okay? Woo)
*Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I DENY that I believe in ghosts (but get goosebumps when the dogs howl at 3 am in the morning/Christian music stops playing when we mentioned Lady Gaga. She’s not a ghost? Are you kidding me?).
- I like to be alone (sometimes! Doesn’t totally mean I abhor the human race).
- Cooking is one of my best assets downfalls (sigh).
- I like being with kids, that’s until their tantrums arrive (from there on, I want to cage them along with howling hyenas and babbling baboons).
- I am a self-confident, insecure person (I know you know what I mean).
- Rarely I like meeting new people and talking to the elderly (believe me, they are the best storytellers!).
- I believe in God (and get over it, “cool” people).
Alright, that’s 7 things you hopefully didn’t know about me, Expertofnone. Moving on…
Now for the nominees! (Maniac laugh) >:D
YES, they are 15. No arguments.
And if you like, or even bothered to read some of my posts, then believe me, you would like theirs even better (especially Pypy’s? LOL). TRUST ME. I repeat, TRUST ME. I know it’s hard, might be even deadly to do so, but life won’t be any fun unless you take risks, right? Not right? Whatever, just check their blog you skeptical reader you!
Now off you go to their sites and let me relish my award. Shoo!